Education in Emergency
- As an Education Cluster Member contributing to the Government Educational Pages provided technical support at the time of Koshi in 2008
- Contributed to Nepal earthquake response, focusing on supporting schools and the Back to School Campaign in 2015. For more, please refer the link here: https://rb.gy/i2787b
Conducted orientations on Disaster Risk Reduction for teachers and stakeholders
- Engaged on School Re-Opening Campaign after Covid-19
- Informed 299 local government officials on government provisions for school re-opening, emphasizing girls’ education, gender equity, and social inclusion.
- Oriented 392 head teachers on safety measures for school reopening.
- Provided psychosocial support to teachers and students.