Educational Pages is working closely with various stakeholders to achieve its mission and vision for quality education for all in Nepal.
Government Collaboration and Policy Execution:
- Educational Pages maintains close coordination with MoEST, CEHRD, and other Federal Government Agencies. The organization aligns its efforts with government policies, priorities, and interventions through a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
Strategic Stakeholder Engagement:
- Educational Pages strategically engages with a diverse set of stakeholders, including MPs, Political Parties, Teacher Unions, Women Teacher Network, I/NGOs, CZOP, Community-based organizations, and various line ministries.
Wider Partnership and Networking:
- Educational Pages believes in forming wider partnerships with like-minded organizations, emphasizing networking and coordination among stakeholders to enhance the energy of interventions.
- Educational Pages maintains long-standing partnerships with development partners , local bodies and local governments. Educational Pages’s partnership with UNICEF, Local Government, CEHRD, Paliks Association, and selected NGOs are result of this initiative.
Multi-level Project Implementation Partnerships:
- Educational Pages emphasizes close partnerships with CEHRD and Palikas for project implementation, and collaborates with local NGOs when necessary.
Mainstreaming CRM and Technical Support:
- Educational Pages focuses on mainstreaming Community Resource Management (CRM), providing technical support for system building across federal, provincial, and local government levels.
Community Participation and Stakeholder Engagement:
- Educational Pages promotes the active participation of stakeholders, ensuring involvement of SMC, PTA, and community members. Sharing sessions at schools facilitate the dissemination of CRM provisions among teachers and students.
Adaptability to Changing Circumstances:
- Educational Pages adapts to changing circumstances . For example , it utilized virtual methods for coordination during lockdowns or unforeseen situations.
Capacity Development and Knowledge Sharing:
- The organization supports the Provincial Gender Equity (GE) network in organizing capacity development training, fostering knowledge sharing within the network.
- Educational Pages forms close partnerships with local police, health service providers, local NGOs, and CBOs in project areas.